Thursday, April 8, 2010

When X and Y Meet...

... the obstetricians get business. The medical students suffer.


I'm all stressed up!!! Says whom O&G is easy? I'm struggling in this posting! Our dear lecturer had successfully made the whole group feel depressed since yesterday. I've never felt this incompetent in any of my posting though I did worked hard this time. *sigh* Guess I'm not cut out to be a obstetrician nor gynaecologist. Not my cup of tea, I proclaim. Maybe I'm still not used to accepting criticism. Or perhaps, our group is just numskull. But the criticisms of 'I'm disappointed with the group' and 'you will fail OnG college exam' made me and my friends guilty. We're not ready to fail the exams. That will be my greatest nightmare. *double sigh* This is freaking annoying. I'm tired of pregnant mothers and sick women.

1 comment: