Thursday, April 15, 2010

Survive in a Blogosphere

I started blogging at the age of 16 using Xanga. Most of my readers were the YA forumers whom I got to know from camps. I spared some time browsing through the blog today and had a great laugh over its contents. Such a kiddo who was always complaining about how boring this life could get being stucked with school and tuitions. I hated school. I was with Xanga for a few months before I shifted to Blogdrive. It was a well decorated blog if anyone of you had remembered. That layout was really beautiful, I had to admit, but I couldn't remember its content. I closed down the blog and shifted again. This time, I tried Blogger. It was a pretty 'lovey-dovey' online diary as far as I could recall. I had allowed an invited guest to post up several entries on my behalf. His English was fantastic and the clue to my obsession of being particular about the choice of vocabulary I used, in other words, I tried making a sentence as bombastic as it could go whenever I wrote an entry on my own. It would take me a couple of hours before I hit the all elusive 'Publish' button to make perfect the structure of sentences. Such anal personality I had. Things started taking a toll on me and my life changed thereafter. Of certain memories I needed to string away from and let go, I decided to start afresh with Wordpress. Wordpress is the only blog host which allows protected entries before I knew how to encode directly. After maintaining the diary for a few months, I accidentally deleted all my posts and I had to start all over again. So the only last bit of memories left in the evolution wendyter(s) blogs were stored at http://wendyter.wordpress.com. I was wondering if I could retrieve back all my deleted entries and blogs. But it seems, I'm left with a null history of remembrance. Heartofserendipity was meant for a change. It's recorded most of my emotions in a very simplified manner. I'm no longer specific about the language I use and now, I can complete a post within half an hour without even tracing back at the sentences I've written. Here's a comment from a friend about my standard of English and what he thinks about heartofserendipity.
To my seasoned readers, thanks for sticking through. Loves.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog as it is now.
    A very personal side of you I never knew.

    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! It's an encouragement. =) loves.

    ReplyDelete