Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 48th!

It was my dear housemate, KoonLing's birthday on Monday and today is ChernLin's. A very blessed and joyful birthday wishes to these two sweeties. They both had a conjoint celebration tonight and everyone is on for a steamboat dinner. Since they are both 24 this year, a double 24 makes up 48. So, HAPPY 48th, darlings. This year has gotta be such a fruitful year to the both of you. Lovesss. ♡♡♡


I carelessly flushed down one side of my one-week-old brown contact lens when I was sanitizing the lenses. It was like flushing down Rm65 within a week and the sad thing was I had only worn it thrice! I still have a side with me, yet I can't do anything about it cuz the second pair I'm having is green in color. Sighhhhhhsss.... Chern Lin suggested that I should complement the brown with green. Perhaps I should just listen to her and make myself the weirdest girl out on street with a pair of brown and green irises.

No comments:

Post a Comment