Monday, April 12, 2010

Food and food in Malacca

The boys and girls were here in Malacca for a short weekend escapade. Was bugging Erin to pay me a visit in Malacca and yes, she did it with a bunch of people, Eunice, Galvin and Zane. Vincent dropped by Malacca too for a while with his friend Loke Hui. So I actually made new friends this week. Met these people up at Jonker and we went for a peranakan meal at Bibik Neo, recommended by Loke Hui.

Erin . Vincent . LokeHui . Zane . Meme . Galvin . Eunice .
I'm so so so in love with polaroid cam now. Every picture is oh-so exclusively pretty! *sighs* Should I invest in an Instax instead of Canon EOD?
We met up with Mei, Chris and their friends who were here for a paintball tournament and headed to the Portuguesse Settlement for the best mango juice. I'd heard it for some time, but yeah, my first time tasting it. Really good!
Picture of Zane. He's the cute guy from Penang whom I thought was youger than us. Apparently I was wrong. He's one year older. He has a beautiful face like all of us claimed and speaks in the nicest accent of mandarin.
 Vincent suggested to go for a drink before he left for home that night. So we decided on Geographer.
After Geographer, the guys were keen for satay celup. So our fourth stop was Capitol.
Ended the night with 'chor tai ti' and losing money as well cuz I was unlucky like that. And camwhoring with the photobooth cuz Erin was so much in love with my lame Face Drop video.
The next morning, we were supposed to wake for morning dim sum. But when we opened our eyes, it was 11.30am!! Ok. So no dim sum breakkie, but chicken rice ball.
Me love polaroid seriously. Imma save up for one. And I'm going to sell off my diginico! *sighs* I'm always wasting money for no reason. Totally regretted the lomo cam I bought.
Eunice's coursemate from UMS came all the way from Kota Tinggi. Agnes' her name.

We headed to Dataran Pahlawan to watch Chris plays the shooting game on a sunny afternoon. And I got shot on my back! See I always have high affinity for whatever balls. Pingpong ball, basketball, football, baseball, paintball, tennis ball and even a shuttlecock. Kid you not. I'd been hit by all these and always get teased! (get what I mean?) 
 Erin, you're gonna love me for taking this picture! Such a cross process photo!

Failed polaroids.
Before sending Zane to the bus station, we dropped by Jonker for cendol and laksa.
Just before dinner, we went for pork satay which is really yummy. All of us ate like 12 sticks? Haha. How not to get fat like this???!
Jonker before dinner.
We had the Nyonya food for dinner again. But this time at Ole Sayang. Don't ask me how I sustained a huge stomach. Erin and Galvin stayed back purposely for the club, so yeah, I brought them to Arena. 2 buckets for 3 seriously got me slight tipsy cuz Galv couldn't drink much and considering I'm not a good drinker.

--- THE END ---

No comments:

Post a Comment