Sunday, April 25, 2010

The New Clinic

Was idling away time at my aunt's clinic on the opening day. She'd been on a hiatus for more than a year, doing the housewife job, and now venturing into the medical field again. The hundreds of guests who arrived were packing up the hallway, I stayed at the consultation room exploring the high-tech system she's using for patient's queue and data recording. Wow, I think I'm the last outmoded creature left, I was so amused by the technology in the clinic. Simply slotting in MyKad for registration and everything will appear right on the screen. No handwritten history taking. It's all in the technology. There's a consultation room, treatment room and counseling room. That's probably where I'll be doing locum some time later. Awesome. It's cool to have a path all laid for you.
Okay. Someday I'll be called a doctor. LOL. That's the ECG machine behind.
Yikes. Was actually surfing Facebook! :p

2 comments:

  1. 發表,是一種抒發:好的心情可以一再的回味發酵;壞的心情就讓它留在文字裡吧!加油!........................................

    ReplyDelete