Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pure Malaysians

Friday night, singles-fever spree.

Carol called me that evening and asked if I'd like to have a hang-out at Pure Bar, since she has never been there. I had promised to bring her there some time back, so yeah, yesterday was just good to fulfill my words to her. It was my first time walking into a club with just another girl beside me, and the thought of being unsafe there kept me on guard. True enough, the moment we sat down, a man came and asked where am I from and tried to buy us drinks. Yes, I hate people with body language like that! I turned him off by saying, 'We have a talk going on, can you please leave us alone?' Horrid pest asked, 'Can I join you guys after you're done?' 'I don't think so' I replied. That was so effective, he walked away! Me and Carol giggled at that.

Then the guitarist from the band playing that night came to us. The funny thing he asked, 'You guys are not lesbians, are you?' We had a great laugh after that. He actually thought that Carol played the guy part and I, the female. -_-||| We chatted for a while and he randomly asked, 'Are you Malaysian?'. 'Yeah, why?'. 'I thought you are a korean!' he reacted. We watched him play, he's a real cool guitarist from the Philippines.
Then we saw this lady sitting alone at a corner. She came and greeted and introduced herself as Riri. She was gorgeous! We can't keep our eyes off away from her thereafter.
 Carol babe is always good with sexy poses and looking beautifully natural in front of the camera. I tried imitating, but PHAILED!!! Totally not suited to be sexy, =_=.
We met Mooham too! And there was this bunch of little kids who thought I was a China-girl. How sad!
 After party, I was a little hungry and went eating again at McD. Sigh, I seriously need to control my diet to get rid of those baby fats. The face is getting chubbier each day.
Carol stayed overnight at my place and we had a good talk that night. All the catch up about our ongoings and the girlish gossips. Before I fell asleep, the final conclusion that invaded my mind was, I'm a Malaysian and I can't find a better nationality to fit my looks. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment