Thursday, April 15, 2010

Malacca Historical Day

Thanks to history, we got a day off. This is what I call bliss when I was awaken by my own biological clock rather than the annoying alarm which I snoozed continuously. Chin called for a movie today, Haunted Room: Who R U in the afternoon which turned out to be not as good as I expected. It's hard to get a good horror film nowadays, no?
Sushi King is having a promotion on all rice based sushi at Rm2. Since it's so cheap, we decided to drop by the brach at Jusco.
I'm not someone who take fancy over Japanese food and I hate the idea of taking something raw. So when I pick my order, I'll take the fried stuff. I saw this plate of 'i-don't-know-it-is' tempura and since it was fried, I took it from the belt. It was a plate of fried fish skin to my horror when I lifted the cover and took a closer look. ZOMG. Skin is the part that freaks me most when I eat fish. I'll always scrape the shiny skin cover before biting. So I had to take down a plate of fried skin which at the thought of it made me nauseated. I decided to forfeit that plate since it was just Rm2. Before we paid, the waitress came, counted the number of plates and saw the leftover fish skin. We had to pay the original price for any leftovers. Yeah, being a little cheapskate, me and Chin struggled to finish that plate of horrible tempura.
Trying our best to savor the skin, but PHAILEDD!!
Taking big gulps of green tea after each bite. =_=''

Mirror-image-cam-whoring at Brands Outlet.

I hadn't been home for the longest time ever, say a month? it was partly due to the hectic schedule and never ending exams and the other half was because I don't have the urge to travel back home. Mom called again to ask if I'll be home tomorrow. No, I replied. She'd been doing this for the past 4 weeks and must be curious with what her daughter is up to here or prolly misses me too much. The latter one makes more sense. Once a fortnight, she'll give every possible excuse to visit me here which I don't think it's at all necessary.

2 comments:

  1. I havent been to a Sushi King outlet in ages!

    Remember how during high school, sushi outings are like a big thing! Now. mehh.. ;)

    Now i got the sushi crave all thanks to you. The bf is gonna kill me. Thirs time this week now! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, it was a big thing during our school days to have Sushi King around.

    Third time in a week? awww.. that's a bit too much, no? It's ok. The bf loves you too much.

    ReplyDelete