Sunday, April 18, 2010

BB Cream

Let's talk a bit of beauty today, shall we?

I beg pardon. I'm not trying to be a braggart here, but I do get compliments from people about my skin once in a blue moon. Exactly, once in a blue moon and not often. I had the tendency to skip my routine application of beauty products and leaving my skin dehydrated and peeling at the end of the day. Just how pathetic to have a dry skin, yet I did not give a damn when I got really slothful with the hassle of doing such procedures. I'm slightly industrious now after I got sounded by someone. I'm taking the effort to slap on some softener and moisturiser daily since 3 months back and the result is noticeable, I suppose? Cuz my friends noticed the same too. At least my effort has not gone to a waste.

Just in case you are curious about the product I'm using currently, I'll keep you in check.
Facial cleanser - Shiseido purifying cleansing foam,  Elemente USA hydrating facial foam.
Softener - Shiseido white lucent brightening refining softener, SK-II facial treatment essence
Moisturiser - SK-II signs treatment totality, Neo-Strata ultra-moisturising cream
BB cream - Bio-Essence bio-multi-effect BB cream, Skin79 the oriental gold BB cream

Alright. I'll give my review on BB cream here, BB abbreviated for Blemish Balm. It's a skincare or rather a healing product commonly used by people who's undergone plastic/laser surgery. I first came to know about this after reading an article in CLEO. I was pretty much amazed at those reviews given by public. When Bio-Essence launched its product here, I bought it and since then, I became a fan of BB cream in every dolling up affairs. Keeps my skin moistened. I don't use much of the normal foundation anymore cuz it seriously dries up my skin. Even Anna Sui's turned out to be a failure when it touches my skin. The effect of Bio-Essence is satisfactory so far and it is economical. I do not know the current pricing cuz I bought mine at Rm59.90 at the roadshow. I decided to go for a change recently. So I've been checking out the Korean Beauty Square in Jusco and they have Skin79 which is much more costly. I finally had it purchased, the Oriental Gold BB cream recommended by the promoter which comes with a lipgloss/blusher at Rm149 a bottle. It blends well with my skin and appears to be more natural looking after application as compared to that of Bio-essence. I have yet to see the long term effect though. Bio-Essence has Vivian Hsu while Skin79 has Jolin Tsai as their spokespersons. Which do you prefer? :)

p/s: I was googling for the product and it pricked my heart. Some blogs were selling it at a much cheaper rate, almost 30% off the price I purchased :( Imma do online shopping starting from this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment