Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm a Mademoiselle

The parents came to visit today. Accompanied them to get some baking ingredients at town and then to the other shop located at Batu Berendam. Your brainy darling here actually led the wrong route from town to BB. I never knew my sense of direction was this horrid that we took 45 mins to reach the point of interest in a light traffic condition via the assistance of GPS in the end. *blushhhhhh*

Was telling my mom about Mademoiselle, a boutique I hopped in last weekend, located in the heart of Malacca (just opposite Nadeje). I was too broke a week ago, so I had to leave the shop empty handed. But I told the salesgirl 'I'll drop by again some time later.' Aha! True enough. I returned after a week and this time, I left the shop with 2 dresses and 345 bucks lesser. I absolutely love the many choices of clothes there since they had them imported from Korea and Hong Kong thought slightly pricey. It's cool, really. We had decided to have a splendid dinner at Sirocco. The parents wanted to try it since I mentioned the food there's pretty yummilicious. So poof!!! There goes my diet plan again!! :(

I came home, showered and received a call from Carol asking me to accompany her for dinner. Off I went to the town again. It was a good catch up with the dearest since the last time we had it. We were at Xuan Cafe, the good music that made the the night filled with cold nostalgia as we talked about some serious topics.

The day was just chilling but non productive cuz I was supposed to be studying! Crap. I've just wasted yet another day. Imma just screw O&G comes Monday or seriously, stay put at home tomorrow and be a nerd. I mean it. Since I'm in a hyped up mood today, I'm hyped up with the webcam too. So just in case you've forgotten how I look like, here are some lame captures of me of me after shower in pajamas! I like the last picture the most!! *wheeee* :p Good night sayangs. Me love you!

 (click on picture for large view)

No comments:

Post a Comment