Thursday, September 3, 2009

Updates

Holidays have indeed become a luxury every now and then, what more when it's a 3 weeks break I'm having! Home is no longer a half-a-yearly affair like it used to be in the past, but, this is the place I totally adore being at, spending quality time with everyone I've been missing and doing some self grooming activities. :p Visited my hairdresser today and thought I would like to get a hair-cut done. Before she picked up the scissors, I changed my mind. Decided to keep this hair longer in the end. So I had straighten the messy hair ends and now looking neater. The hairdresser did cut my fringe before I could stop her in time! Made me all grumpy after that!! Yeah, you know how I ranted on my fringe previously. =(

Anyways, will be around KL tomorrow. Hopefully to meet a couple of friends and also to spend time with my aunts and bro. 'Sugar daddy', anyone? :p hahaha xoxo -w-

No comments:

Post a Comment