Monday, September 21, 2009

♥The Convent babes gathering♥

It's been a while since I last attended a gathering with as many people as today. I was feeling kinda weary at first with the fear of not being able to join in the talk especially with friends whom I'm not actually close to. You know how things get awkward when you're stuck in a midst of conversation that kinda situation. Knowing that a couple of besties will be there made me felt better and hence, I was all prepped up with the feeling to have a splendid night-out! A bit of catch-up here and there made me realized how much we had grown since we graduated from highschool. The best thing was when we could still joke and tease around with no offence, share about stuff like never before and laugh with joy! The working adults with their version of working experiences while the undergrads with their version of varsity life. It was pure fun to be around them, I could say. ♥♥♥♥

♥My loverbabes, Eunice, Michele, Lee Kuan♥

♥Kai Shin added♥

♥Maidens♥

♥With Fang, Shan, Nguai, Kai Shin, Hwee Min♥

♥Groupics♥

♥Groupics take-2♥

♥Groupics take-3♥

♥De gorgeous♥

♥This is how Alicia 'sayang' her dogs!♥

♥Candid♥

♥Still learning to be women♥

♥Masking self outta boredom♥

No comments:

Post a Comment