Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Daddy's gift

It's daddy's birthday today!

Bro and I had decided to get him something different this year. It's a gift I never thought I could afford. But since it's something dad wanted very much, we tried our best to get it at the best deal. Last resort that came to us was to get more sponsorships. I texted my godsister if she'd love to share the gift. A big 'YES' from her. Then my two aunties agreed to share as well. So yeah, God made everything possible. Bro, aunt and I went hunting for the gift on both Saturday and Sunday, comparing prices from one shop to another. Finally, we settled to purchase it from Lowyat at the best deal!

Presented this gift to the beloved and he thought we bought him cookies from Famous Amos. It was actually bro's idea to tag the gift box with the Famous Amos logo we cut from the brochure.

When he opened the cover, dad was all surprised to see this! Eyes and mouth gaped widely.

Yes, it's GARMIN!! The device he's been longing for. Dad texted everyone this simple message, 'Thank you very much for the birthday present. I love it'. Knowing that he likes his new toy very much makes every expense worthwhile. And here's a cut-and-paste b'day card I made for him. With every reason to tell him why he deserves this lovely gift!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! GOD BLESS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment