Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gone is another weekend

For once I thought spending my weekend in Melaka ain't that bad. Those who know me will at least attest to the fact that I detest staying in this town. No joke. I can actually count the number of weekends I spent here with my fingers and still there are leftovers. The plan for a karaoke session on Saturday did not turned out as expected. Instead we went for another movie, A Perfect Getaway, which I think it was a good film. Five of us altogether. Just as I always had a fancy over Hawaii, the locale is beautiful with all the colors vibrantly displayed. I was amazed by the plot twist towards the end. Totally out of my expectation, or was I mindless to judge. =)

Sunday afternoon was entertaining. Karaoke for real this time with WeiYi and his friends. It's been a while since I last sang to my heart's content. The last was in July, when Jen came. I realized my vocal is now trapped between the high and low pitch. I could neither hit the higher nor lower keys. :( but was glad to be singing with WY again. He's got a voice gifted to imitate a singer. Just good like that. Doing this with his bunch of talented friend were truly challenging and awesome. So much of laughter and joy! *hearts*

.: Weiyi da great :.

.: Calvin, who can't read chinese just like me!! :.


So, there goes my weekend. It's time to get back to the nerdy life. xoxo -w-

No comments:

Post a Comment