Thursday, September 24, 2009

Polaroid Love

A symbol of love for the twilight view at Malpe Beach Udupi, India through my Carl Zeiss lens. It's been poladroid and I love the effect. Times like these actually made me missed India, somehow. A glimpse of the fine sandy beach, musical sound of the strong waves slapping the shore, a mesmerizing sunset view and soft breeze which flared the hair. If only I can turn back time and stroll along the beach again to capture yet another memory. =) Oh, how soothing will that be?

The stress to pull through this semester is back again with a more hectic schedule. Almost caught me breathless on the first day after knowing how gravely I fared for the previous semester. I need better determination this time though I'm looking forward to the next stress-free period. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment