Monday, September 7, 2009

Korean food

Had a pleasing catch up with two best buddies, Soo and Joon Keat, after the last day of sessionals. It's been a while since we last sat and talked like never before. There's always something new to update ourselves on and to laugh about. Just how good, really awesome! So we had a lunch date at the korean restaurant in Melaka.

Was my first visit to this korean house. When the waiter came to take our orders with the menu, I was flabbergasted! Food there was pretty pricey as compared to the other restaurants I'd been to. Soo and I decided to try their bi pim bap(mixed claypot rice) while JK took the bul go gi(beef). To my humble surprise, we were served quite a number of complementary side dishes.

They served us ice cream at the end of the meal. Bill summed up to Rm75 for the 3 main dishes we ordered. It was all worth it cuz the service was good, food was delicious and the company of friends was indeed priceless. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment