Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Unsent

I look forward to our conversations, in a wistful, at times pensive manner. Wanting to know more about you and vice versa. When I received your reply last night, the simple greetings made my heart twitched almost the entire night. So intense that I could hear you in my dreams, almost like a dream that came true. That warmth embraced me through the cold night as far as I remembered. Knowing you don't feel the same way I do, I can only remain in this silent state trying to make things mutual. You spoke to me in the mature jargon I felt most comfortable with and I appreciate you telling me your experiences. You etched a feeling in me I never knew I would have. I cannot define this sentiment I'm having. Sometimes I feel it. Sometimes I don't. Is it just an infatuation or a disenchantment? We're far from there, to even have rooms to grow. Being clueless about what to do next, I pray that something will come from your part. Whatever may be the outcome, we're always good friends, I hope.

If only someday I am able to send this song to you with its lyrics being conveyed for real. Always in my prayer.

w

3 comments:

  1. awww gal. i feel you too!
    how nice would life be if everyone could understand each other. then it would be a great world =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww boy! guess we're both stuck in the same situation. I feel you too!

    this isn't a great world. hence we're waiting for an outcome we do not even know of.

    =)i can't log in to msn tonight! =( *rawr

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahha true la..
    aih.... *melayang-layang ke-emo-an*
    hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete