Sunday, August 30, 2009

All happy

Had a great evening with AM on a Saturday. It has always been great to have him around whenever I'm back in BP. Movies and latte sessions often turned out awesome. We just have so much to talk, share and crap about every time we meet up. It's totally comfortable when it comes to hanging out with him! And yeah, we ended up ordering quite a lot though we had had our dinners respectively. *greedy* :p am looking forward to 'Dance Flick' with you, Dr.Goh. =D

Halfway through eating and talking, I saw this lady waving at my sight from the opposite table. Was probably too engrossed with the food and conversation that I ignored whoever she was, thinking why would a stranger wave at me? At my secong glance, that lady was Yuan Fang!!! It was like, what a coincidence! I squeaked in disbelief. Could not recognize this babe whom I totally lost contact with since I left for India, and she's changed so much! Her twin(Shan), Sim, LL and SF were there too! It's been cool to have a brief catch-up with a long lost friend and things seemed to be just like before during the old schooldays. Love it.

It was a good night at the end of the day. Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment