Friday, September 25, 2009

Laziness prevails

I woke up this morning with much reluctance to attend class. The alarm rang when the clock ticked 7am. Class was scheduled at 9am at the campus, so I actually had 2 hours of extra allowance and could probably do a bit of reading before class. Alright. This notion came to me the night before I fell asleep since I thought I had been slacking quite a bit. Laziness after laziness. Laziness still prevailed in the end. Reached out to the cellphone and snoozed the alarm multiple times. I finally got up at a-quarter-past-eight! *smack self* gracious me, was totally incompetent after all!!

Dragged myself out of bed and got all ready for the day. I drove to the campus and thought to myself, 'It's at last FRIDAY! My long awaited weekend is coming!!' The moment I entered the class, Shidan smiled widely and uttered, 'Boleh balik dah. Balik kampung skrg! Kite dah free..' I stared back blankly. Then Sam said, 'The skill's lab is out of bound today! We're free for the whole day!' Boy, was I overjoyed! Signed the attendance sheet and came back home. Home as in Melaka. I'd decided to stay here over the weekend cuz I'll be meeting Wei Yi before he returns to Manipal on Sunday. So it was a pretty chilled out day for me with a long nap throughout the afternoon. A packet of instant noodle by which I survived on for breakfast and lunch with 2 pieces of lovely cupcakes from Soo and JK.

The night was fun. Had a date with Wei Yi for a movie, Accident starring Loius Koo. He was there with 2 of his friends. Anyways, movie was really crappy. We were waiting eagerly for the show to end, seriously. Tomorrow will be just another day. Going for a karaoke session with him, since we had always been talking about it. I'm feeling tired again. Time to embrace my dreams. Nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment