Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh nine Oh nine Oh nine

I started the year with many resolutions. Of being intellectual, carefree, loved and experienced. The many things I wished I could pen down one by one as I walk through the year with much peace and serenity. Thing did not turn out as perfect as I hoped. There has been umpteen times of ups and downs. Of tears and laughter. I guess these times lead me to discover myself.

And so, reality speaks that I should wake up from my fantasies and be down to earth. Am not superstitious, just wanna make 09.09.09 a date to remember.

I said a prayer. I had a dream. A dream where I lived in the fantasies I should not be in. I re-read the only email left in my inbox. Sweet sensations filled me. I'm knocking myself awake now for this life I'm willing to leave. I'm ready now, to flap my wings and fly. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment