Sunday, November 28, 2010

Canon 550D

Spent the weekend in Batu Pahat and KL. I returned to BP for my dental appointment on Friday to tighten the braces. That night was filled with lots of agony from the post-tightening pain, I was literally hoping to be toothless. T__T The pain was excruciating I had to swallow a pill of mefenamic acid and go to sleep immediately. Saturday, I came to KL with dad to meet mom and cousie, Jiale who came earlier that week and went jaw-drop when Alvin brought this out.
EOS 550D is just too perfect. Every shot taken was beautiful. There's no need for editing cuz the camera's focus is simply amazing. Just what I wanted! Imma get one of my own someday.
Dinner at Bangsar Seafood Garden Restaurant. I'm on a soft diet currently since my teeth hurts every time I chew and there, I got a special menu. Shark's fin soup cuz I could just swallow without chewing.
Sunday was pretty chillax. Spent half of the day at Pavilion doing some Christmas shopping, snapping pictures of the gorgeous decos and realizing we actually took more than 200 pictures from these lovely settings. Oh, just how I love the warmth whenever Christmas approaches and getting delirious when I hear Christmas carols playing. Simply awesome. I'm feeling so Christmassy already!
Dad has this habit and yearn for eating drumsticks unchopped so that he can hold it in his hand and gnaw it this way. So every time we buy him drumsticks, we'll make sure it's not chopped into pieces.

Counting days to 24th Dec. Christmas carols playing on iTunes now :D What can be better than this? It's gonna be rocking this year! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment