Monday, November 15, 2010

Final Year

I'm here at last! The final 20% of my undergraduate studies. Thank God! It feels like I've been here forever, which is why people say hard times crawl. It has always been so that I start a new semester with new resolutions but ending it with no solution. I'm posted to Pediatrics (again, like I'm never quite done with it) for a duration of 6 weeks and yes, this semester surprised me with new group members who are really awesome people like Hui Ming, Michelle and Jia Hong.

This is just a brief update. I have a long list of posts pending to be written together with videos and pictures to be uploaded. Give me time since I'm rather motion-fatigue now. I'd been walking strenuously and hadn't been able to sleep comfortably over the past 5 days. Now is time to catch-up on what I'd been missing, SLEEP!! :D Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment