Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Monday to Sunday

HELLO WORLD!!

I'm going missing for a couple of days. Just before you start missing me, here's a brief update of what I've been doing and am going to do.
MONDAY: Baked more fondant cupcakes! I'm addicted to baking cupcakes!
TUESDAY: Made sushi bento
WEDNESDAY: Collected Taiwan's sim card from Zhong Shiun, Sing Cher, Chin Eu and Hui Xin. Zhong lent me his Lonely Planet. Chin Eu gave me a mission to collect a soft toy from Family Mart.
THURSDAY: I'm taking the next plane to a foreign land!
FRIDAY: I'll be in that land.
SATURDAY: I'll still be in that land.
SUNDAY: I'm taking the next plane home.

2 comments:

  1. it's me again! you can really make beautiful cupcakes le, can teach me or not?

    Btw, enjoy yourself to the fullest in Taiwan ya! happy shopping, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, you have GOT to teach me on how to make cupcakes! Post a recipe on here or something!

    I'm a cupcake addict! :D

    And where are you heading to? Do we get to see some pics?

    Hapy Thursday! Ü

    ReplyDelete