Sunday, November 7, 2010

Monte's and I-City

When everyday is a farewell, it's worth a celebration. My aunts and bro threw me mini farewell party at Monte's Restaurant and Wine Bar @ Bangsar Shopping Complex on my last day of stay in KL. Since it was an impromptu idea to go there after we left the house, we were all too underdressed for an elegant dining that night. All in all, here's an infinite gratitude to my beloved er-yi and aunt Za for their love and care during this period of stay. I'm missing life there already.

I've been seeing people posting up pictures of I-City. So yeah, was randomly telling my aunt about it and she brought Alvin and I there for a Deepavali lightscape-countdown. The billions LED lights which lit up the city is a majestic view, we could even see it from afar. What a pity, pictures taken are all blurry and not at all captivating. I think my Nikon semi-pro DSLR is an awful camera? After spending so much, I still think my dear old faithful cybershot is better, no pun though it's just a 7.2mp camera.
The end of another good journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment