Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Peculiar Facies

Dear readers,

I know this blog has been a bit of a bore.
So, here's what me and my bro decided to do on a cold and boring night.
A little exploration of the Photobooth's effect.
We decided to serve you 'Rootbeer' and 'Coney dogs'.
But they turned out to be kinda awful.
A kind reminder to all, please be patient and wait for the whole video to load completely unless you have a fast and smooth sailing connection. I'm afraid if you do not, the distorted grimaces may predispose a great shock leading to a 'heart attack'. I had it.
Hope to keep you entertained!
Enjoy!

Love,
A&W117

Sean Kingston - Face Drop



Orianthi - According To You

2 comments:

  1. lol!! Wendy, you totally made my Sunday with this!!
    I was laughing out LOUD indeed!!

    This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the silly faces made you laughed. =D

    ReplyDelete