Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beauty Conscious

I'm vain these days. Had been meaning to get myself a pair of color contact lenses but somehow never quite got to it until last weekend when I finally made up my mind to go for a change. My intention was to have a pair of charming yet natural looking eyes. I wanted a brownish tinted iris. Sadly that color ran out of stock and submitting to last resort, the closest range I could get was grey. Feedback from my bro was that I seemed to have a pair of diseased eyes, which they call it Arcus senilis. It's not very obvious from the photo(click for better view), but am currently sporting a grey iris.

Was strolling in the mall with my aunt today when we chanced upon some fake eye lashes. I never had the idea about sticking fake lashes onto my eyes despite having really short ones myself. All thanks to my dear aunt who victoriously convinced me to get a pair which made me even more vain now. Along with that, she bought me a set of eye mask. I came home and tried to be dandy. For half an hour I was battling hard with the glue and lashes but never successfully got them stuck to my palpebrals. So I guess I'm never cut out for fake lashes.

Albeit the 13-hour slumber, my eyes didn't look any brighter after that. The dark circles and eye bags are still here which has been further aggravated by the stye on my right eye. The is why I hate exams. Seriously ripped my age off from reality. Hence, the arcus senilis came at the right time, I suppose. Did you get what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment