Friday, March 26, 2010

Gleeful

I lurveee Friday nights. I'm happy whenever the working days come to a momentary halt. Bing babe had suggested a to go for a movie tonight and we decided on the 3-D version of How To Train Your Dragon. Since we had some time left before the movie started, we went for dinner instead at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. The movie was simply incredible, much better than what I had expected it to be. It was hilarious. A good time to laugh at times like this, somehow to eleviate those stress I'm going through. Awesome. Just awesome. Since the night was still early, we headed to Jonker St. for a ramble and dessert after the movie. And guess what? I saw the jelly lenses for camera which I was searching for some time back and it's selling at only Rm5 per piece! So much cheaper than those prices quoted online. I ended up buying 2 sets that came with 2 lenses each. Freaking cheap. I bought a pouch for the cameras too since I couldn't afford the original leather ones. Some 150 bucks, I would rather invest on a new camera right? I'm just happy with these little treats. They kept me delighted!
AikMunn, remember this? You're so gonna love them! They work well for my cybershot too! I bought the heart frame, blue filter, star and antique effects.
New pink home for the cybershot, digi nico and jelly lenses. I'll have to carry a bulky pouch in future.

The greatest gift of the day. Easter eggs choco, all the way from Aussie from Bing Chi! They look too adorable to be eaten. Thanks babe. Lovesss. I just realized it's going to be Easter soon after seeing these lovely oval chocolates.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, rm5 per piece?! that's suuuper cheap!
    fyi, i got mine about 2 months ago T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got already? online? hahaha. If it's good, I'll try other effects too. Have yet to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it was a belated birthday present from a bunch of friends lah, lucky me :)
    been trying out, and so far the results were satisfying :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright colors.

    Reminds me of the chewing gum machines we had in Summit Parade or the other Malls, that you can just "Tong" a few cents, and we get the gums! :D

    Okay, i dont know how to affiliate my comment with your post, but it does reminds me of that! :)

    ReplyDelete