Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Call This a Fine Fine Day

It's a good good day to finally escape otiose task like camwhoring and writing motiveless entries like self grooming.


My checklist for today:
  1. Chauffeur the elderly who wanted to do groceries all around town. (checked!)
  2. Bathe my dear grandma. (checked!)
  3. Savor my beloved grandaunt's yummy yam vermicelli. (checked!)
  4. Catch a movie. (checked! Awesome movie date with Weiwei, Khaihong and Evania. We watched 'The Book of Eli')
  5. Dinner thereafter. (checked!)
  6. Seize a good nap. (checked! and all refreshed now)
  7. Write an entry today. (doing it now!)
  8. Confirm with the bestie about Universal Studio. (checked! and we're going!!!)
  9. Send out an email and pictures to the one I'm missing dearly. (I didn't find enough courage and am actually feeling bad about it. Shall put it on hold.)
  10. Clear up my messy room. (mission fails as always.)
 ♥ Weiwei. This is my first time meeting one of my lil bro's girlfriend. Not to mention how gorgeous she looks as you can see for yourself from the picture, she's really friendly and sweet. Having her to accompany me through the night when I had spells of insomnia was really amazing for I'd not even met her and she was doing this. She just made my day with the Doraemon cliparts, showered me with words of encouragements and made me laughed with no restrains whenever she said 'red like ma lau de pi gu'. Love you lots babe♥
♥ WeiWei ♥ Zu Wei ♥ Khai Hong ♥ 
A little to much for a man and 2 ladies, no? We finished it!

5 comments:

  1. oh having holidays now?
    haha am very curious about number 9, mind to tell me? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupz. On hols. Wishing you were around now. hehe. Tell me when you're free. Let's talk on msn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, you should start a Day Zero project! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, what's a Day Zero project?

    I'm blogging too often I guess, out of boredom and also to jot down some minor details about my life. 20 years from, I suppose I'll have a huge collection worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Day Zero Project is a compilation of a 101 things you would like to achieve in life and set your heart to achieve them. Cancel them out one by one upon achievement ;)

    Its fun! I reckon I should start one soon, too!

    ReplyDelete