Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bored, Bland and Dull

Pardon this narcissism.

The reason to this : 
Probably I was fascinated with what the 2.0megapix camera phone is capable of doing. The blurry effect covers up my flaws. Me love.
Or perhaps an erotic gratification at the infantile level of personality development. My alpha and omega attempt of vanity. Caught me, I lied. This act is never ending cuz I'm doing this pretty often.
Or maybe I was just too bored on my first few days of break? The boring part of it was true which summated me to pose in front of my bro. Nothing but excuses, I know.
Still I refuse to verify the certainty that by showing you this makes me an attention seeker. Haha. God knows what I'm crapping bout.

This is a purposeless post to show you how bored I am. I kid you not.

I made an impromptu suggestion to my aunt this morning about visiting the Siamese next weekend since she will be having her holidays too. Jobless people like us actually agreed to this crazy idea of traveling Bangkok in a 3 days + 2 nights trip for the sake of food, shopping and fun. I was all excited. Finally whipping up a proper plan after being irresolute for so long. I'd always wanted to travel but at the end of the day, the notion you got from me was I'm a homey person simply because none was free to accompany me and I had to stay put at home. My holidays never once clashed with other colleges which made me furious at times. Anyways, I clicked on Airasia with a high hope for good bargains only to fathom the fact that last minute deals aren't cheap at all. How do I gain sanction for a budget flight which costs Rm750+ when it's just a brief holiday I wanted. *big sighsss* Hopes are tainted now and true enough, I'm going no where but home. *grumbles*

Imma be a stereotype korean fan starting today, submerging self with loads of soap operas, meanwhile in search of a place I can run to. *gasps!!*

Please take me away from here, will you?

8 comments:

  1. the third pic la. so cute ;)

    and i saw ur fb's profile pix. soo korean. *clapclap* like dat one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for the compliment! next time we camwhore together ya! we'll be good lesbian partners remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. be korean, support bigbang!! haha im quite into them recently -__-

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha be korean? i don't even look like one sadly.

    kojitmal - big bang!! rox^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would probably have loads of fun with this website then:

    www.picnik.com

    I loved it better than Photoshop and user friendly too! Ü

    P/s: you've grown into such a beauty! :D I guess we all did change ever since our high school days. I know I did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks babe for the site. Love it, absolutely. Haha.

    Yeah, we all change. For better or for worse, it's all a life changing experience.

    Lovess

    ReplyDelete