Sunday, November 1, 2009

Speaking like a kid

I love my day, absolutely.

Had a great Saturday spending quality time with my family cuz dear brother was back too. I was awaken by him as early as 9am to go for his favorite breakfast with mom and returned home only to realize that there will be a powercut from 9.30am till 5pm. Literally meant that we couldn't stay at home for half a day. So we packed our stuff and sought shelter at my aunt's place for a couple of hours. At noon, Eunice came to try on some dresses which she wanted to borrow for a photoshoot. We waited for dad to return home from work and went for lunch and then to chill out at the the mall. Got back home but the currant was still not available. So off we went to aunt's place again till 6pm. Had a good dinner there and we came home. Thank God, the currant was back by this time. But we went shopping again. Like what a typical family day yet I had an awesome time talking to my parents and and bro.

One of the best events I had been eagerly looking forward to was meeting up with Erin! Finally back from Melbourne for good. Yes, after such a long long time. The last time I saw her was during CNY 2007. Eunice and Chuan Bee were there too. We had a wonderful time chatting and succumbing to Erin's tiny humor which made us chuckled, giggled and laughed incoherently in between the conversations. It was lovely to have a friend like her to do crazy acts together and surely do missed those times we had back then.


Alright, realized I was sounding at the tone of a kid when I talked about today! No, I meant yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment