Thursday, November 26, 2009

Steven's twenty-fourth

Yesterday night was a party night! Yes, I had two invitations on the same day to two different parties. One was to Senk Chung's, the other one was to Steven's. For those who do not know, Steven and I are from the same hometown and his sister, Christine, and I are bestmates during primary school. He's just like big bro to me, in fact to most people I suppose. So I have another bro whom I address as 'kor'.

Most of the guests there were seniors besides me and Bing Chi. I was feeling kinda lost when I first got there. You know, it's sometimes hard to join in a conversation I know nothing about or less familiar with, and obviously made me felt like a foreigner in a stranded land. Good thing there were a few familiar people there so I was less bored. I was busy eyeing on Joanne's fluffy poodle which resembles a soft toy but since I have a big phobia for dogs, I had to stay away.

I stayed back till the cake cutting ceremony was over and had to call it a day considering I had to travel to Muar the day after(which is today).

And finally, blessed birthday Steven kor!

No comments:

Post a Comment