Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sick

Haven't been feeling well over the past few days. I was having a bad toothache 4 days ago and subsequently an episode of sore throat a day after. Then came multiple ulcers in my oral cavity 2 days ago. Now I'm feeling feverish and malaise. =( Should have gone to the panel doctor for some medications but I lost my insurance card some time back.

My caring cum anxious parents came all the way here to bring me porridge and the traditional medicine prepared by my grandma and grandaunt. They call it the goat's horn drink(I think so) to remove heatiness. The family was worried I cannot eat well. Even grandma called yesterday to ask if I was feeling better. Sadly, no. Awww... love them lotsss... Hope I'll get better by tomorrow after all these warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment