Saturday, November 7, 2009

Checked!!

Life's great with these awesome people around to at least bring some zest after a crazy week of work and studies. I was entirely battered both physically and mentally before Friday arrived. Thank God, my beloved aunt drove me back from Melaka so I didn't have to drive. Had a preplanned evening with Aikmunn and Meicher but I was even more surprised to receive a sms from Bernice asking if I was back. Way beyond my expectation, we met up and had a wonderful get-together.

Saturday was just as good. I received a call from Michele to go for bak kut teh with Erin, Joanne and Aaron(Joanne's boyfriend). Not long after I put down the phone, I'd been abducted by Erin. Gosh, the five of us actually finished up six people's shares. I had been eating alot and undoubtly growing sideways too. :( Like indulging in a buffet party, we are never satisfied with just one round of serving. Instead of more bak kut teh, we went to Pelangi Sport cafe, with Meicher joining us and we just had to order more food. Then accompanying Michele for her haircut. LOL

Lovely Michele and Erin.

Sweetie Jo and Aaron

Lova mei


Spent the evening eating roti tissue and watching Surrogates with Lova. We had planned so much for December's public holidays but should not reveal it till the time comes. It's really going to be happening, I hope. I'm having this bad toothache and minor sore throat that restricted my diet. Sigh, it's good though, in a way that I should constrain my eating habits but why am I sulking? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment