Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012

It was a splendid night out with my lovely parents, godsis Eilyn and Jeslyn, godbro HonWee, soon-to-be-bro-in-low and aunt LingKiang. First time in history, we're watching a movie in the cinema together with my dad and mom coming along. Sis insisted that they should come! I mean, my parents did brought the family to watch movies when we were young. But they stopped accompanying us after we found our own friends to watch movies with. Everyone had been telling me how good 2012 was. True indeed, just as awesome as those people whom I enjoyed the evening with.

big Dbig M♥.♥big Mbig D

At the end of the movie, I was left flabbergasted and couldn't stop praising that this is a iwanttowatchitagain movie. Boy, it caught us all edgy yet many of its scenes are funny. Indubitably reminding me about the story of the Noah's Ark except that this is with a more sophisticated essence.

By the way, here's a little something which caught my attention before leaving the theatre and it has been playing repeatedly on my player. The closing theme song for 2012 by Adam Lambert. It's really nice.

(click to download)
Adam Lambert - Time for Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment