Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Caricature of the 'Retards'

Ophthalmology posting is yet another feel good department to be in just like Otorhinolaryngology such that we are rendered free from a hectic schedule. Wednesdays are cool. It's written in the timetable as 'E-learning' in the afternoon which basically denotes that we are free. The group is planning to go for paintball during the next E-learning session. So here I am, typing this entry under a chilled out mood.

Was sorting out the photo albums when I realized there were many photos left unposted. Sometime back, the babes (Alicia, Eunice and Michele) and I had visited the park and we had a bout of fun doing frenzied stuff there, as though we were carried back to our naive days as kids. Alicia had uploaded the entire album on facebook on my behalf. It won't be amusing if I were to post something of the same. So, I decided to give a little touch up on these pictures for the sake of fun. Guess I'll be getting a good scolding from them pretty soon. Alright, since all of us have a prominent special feature of our own, I thought I should further enhance it, shouldn't I?

Eunice is a smart girl. So the best way to present this feature is by amplifying her forehead. You know how Einstein had a high forehead that contained a huge brain? Most geniuses do too. That's how Eunice should be, in order to look brainy.

Alicia in return has bubbly cheeks all along which are oh so pinchable. She's cute like that, really. Whenever she smiles, her high cheek bones become pretty salient. Rosy like strawberries. And I must show you this by giving her an even more pronounced cheeks.

On the other hand, Michele owns this smile typical of just hers. Apply it under the medical jargon, the smile becomes 'Micheloid'. The moment she smiles, her eyes widens and brightens, making her looking really captivating. Michele sweetie.

When I tried doing a caricature of my own, I was lost. I didn't know what facies I should be giving to myself. I'm not really smart but I do have a wide forehead. Hence I ended up gaving myself a 'frontal bossing' appearance. Frontal bossing is a sign seen in children with syndromes or vitamin D deficiencies or Thalassemia(if I remembered correctly). XDOk. So welcome to the world of retarded looking people who aren't exactly retarded.

Well, we don't appear this ugly in life, do we? :p

2 comments:

  1. WAHAHAHA WENDY...we look hilarious.and cute, in a way. nice touch-up. miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i like your forehead, really. beautifully elongated. miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete