Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Echoing a Joyous Strain, Hear That?

Since my previous write-up about Christmas and all the pictures posted, I've seriously been missing Christmas alot!! If anyone of you had noticed on MSN, my Windows Media Player had been playing a whole list of carols. It's way too early, I know. Of all the festivals, Christmas has always been a significant occasion to me. Maybe because it is softened by love. As for this year's celebration, I promised myself to have a merry one since it will be celebrated in Malaysia after a long hiatus. Ok, I take my words back. Not hiatus actually cuz all my Christmas celebrations in Manipal were awesome too. It's just that I'm really missing my comrades whom I spent my yesteryears with. This festive season had been the greatest with them around and almost incomparable. The warmth fills my heart every now and then. I even told one of them I want a very romantic Christmas because it's special to me like that. And it will not be in BP. So it's anywhere but Batu Pahat. I'm certainly looking forward to 25.12.09.

No comments:

Post a Comment