Thursday, January 20, 2011

With every breath I take, give thanks.

The moon hanging high up in the sky looks stunning tonight. It's surrounded by a halo that looks absolutely gorgeous. Probably the 15th of lunar calendar today, and that makes the count of 15 days to Chinese New Year. It feels as though I'd just celebrated the Chinese new year when everything that happened last year appears percipient on my left frontal lobe. I should have written this reminder at the start of 2011, but had it delayed till now. Let's quickly recap.

I met many awesome people who spiced up every hallmark I went through. It was a pleasure to have a few of them becoming people who supported me in every manner as friends, and I do mean true friends who had taken the effort to understand me. Somewhere along the way, I fell in endearment and curbing those feelings seemed almost impossible, but I did it anyways. Apart from making friends, I severed one of longest friendship I ever had and we're total strangers now. Then, the most providential upshot after four years into medical school was passing P2S1 at the lowest expectation. Family wise, I feel glad to have spent enough time with my family and those moments were priceless. The desires to travel were achieved as well when I had one of my happiest moments at Universal Studio Singapore, a spectacular eating and shopping trip to Taipei and few other local travels that colored my diary beautifully.

Despite the down times that resurfaced intermittently, 2010 had been a good year for me after all and it's gonna serve as a benchmark for me to slog even harder this year, with hopes to leave this place in another seven months' time and get to a new town where I can start a new life, all over again. I think I need a sunrise, a working adult life I'm eagerly looking forward to. I'm tired of the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment