Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Officially Two-four!

I'm officially 24! Am just gonna write a short post to thank everyone for wishing and celebrating my birthday. Those meaningful wishes coming from calls, text messages, skype, msn and facebook. Thank you people. The weekend prior to 17th Jan, my family went to the expense of spending big money for an awesome weekend escapade and honeymoon @ The Legend International Water House, Port Dickson, which I'll blog about some time later when I get the pictures from my brother.

My lovely groupmates threw me a mini surprise party after class. It was rather impromptu when Subi said we'll go for tea. Yes, tea-time is rather an unusual activity that all of us will do. So I could have guessed the surprise. But whether or not it's a surprise, I'm really touched by their effort. Then the night all to myself cuz plans had been scheduled to be on this weekend. I know, everyone was surprised and thought I was joking when I said I'm not celebrating. Jun Mun was so nice to get me out of the room and we headed for McD. It was supposed to be Haagen Dasz but the shop closes at 11pm. So, Mcflurry ice-cream it was! How can these people get anymore awesome? Their thoughts and concerns made me felt loved. Thank you so much, friends! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment