Tuesday, January 25, 2011

24th Birthday with Family

My birthday was sandwiched in the midst of a hectic posting till I'd almost forgotten I have a blog. Having a break in between has gotta be the best escapade. The newly wed had planned a short weekend trip to Port Dickson and importuned the whole family to be there with them. We had a chill out out time at The Legend International Water Homes which is a resort I would recommend if anyone of you will like to have a holiday at the west coastal region. Not for its polluted beaches, but this resort offers unparalleled level of luxury and comfort with a private pool in every unit and well landscaped garden. Nothing much we did besides fishing (which was non productive as usual), strolling, dipping into the pool (when my menses came at the most inappropriate timing but still believing that water pressure holds in the flow, I took a chance), having a game of gin rummy and shooting billiards. That was a simple yet warming birthday. Tell me what can be better than having people you love around on such a occasion?
Muching butter cookies!
Jump shot! Oppz, dad fell to the ground after this. >.<
Ready, get set, JUMP!!!
Buggy driver sending us to our respective units.
Nachos!! Dinner cum birthday celebration @ El Cactus for their top-notch Mexican cuisine.
Mummy made me strawberry cheese cake!
Everyone was addicted to this.
Private pool in the room
I could only swim in this private pool and not the common pool. ):
Forced mummy down to join us.
And the winner was... Jeslyn Chan!!!
Our final destination was to this coconut milk shake stall located at Klebang.
Yummieezz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment