Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mom's 53rd Birthday

I'm blogging less frequent now, but still trying hard to maintain a weekly update at least. Medicine posting has certainly gotta be a killer, I'm drained inside out by its hectic schedule especially when night posting comes into matter. Sigh, guess I'm not so ready for work this year. T__T Traveling to and fro Muar ain't relaxing at all. T______T I can go on ranting about work like there's no tomorrow now. So if you're asking me how's medicine posting, nuf said!

Momma's 53rd birthday fell on last Wednesday. We had a mini post-celebration this for her this weekend at Cravings cuz Alvin and I were tempted to try its 12 inches tall monster burger *hyperventilates* and we battled hard with it. Happy birthday, mom!! We love you lots!
Off to bed! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment