Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paranormal

Finally found a group of friends who love thrillers like me! Our random movie date for Paranormal Activity 2 was cool. Not the movie, but these people. We had our dinner @ 수라간 (Su Ra Kan) with de luxe servings of BBQ pork and kimchi soup. Since I skipped lunch and was famished with a growling stomach, me and Enghan ordered an extra bowl of ramyun to be shared. Sheessshhh, we're greedy people! We filled our conversation counting the number of people who had had a brief crush on me and with all the long lost tales about my suitors. To my humble surprise, these people know my stories more than I do! >.< Well, no comment but to say, they found a better happiness than being with me.

The movie was quite a disappointment after hearing pretty good verdicts from people who watched the first part. So I was expecting something more than just 'Boohh!!!' scenes and possessions. But oh, I jolted at one of the scenes when the cupboards opened with a loud thud! d: Why am I not freaked out every time I catch a thriller now? Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment