Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tiang Hui's 27th

This week has been pretty hectic. I was caught up with clinics and going to the library to do some reading for the upcoming block test as I'll be away for an escapade this weekend. Finally found a night to chill out with my housemate and Bing @ Sirocco for a post birthday dinner. Not mine, but Tiang Hui's. We had a good catch up talking about anything from A-Z. Starting right from gossips to some serious heart-to-heart conversations. Wow!! We're all grown ups now, aren't we? The yesteryears seem so yesterday and I've known this housemate of mine for four long years when he used to sit next to me in class during our first and second year. Time flies indeed. We're almost done with life as students. After dinner, we went for Season of the Witch where I first witnessed Bing screeching her vocals out. Truly impressive. d:

No comments:

Post a Comment