Saturday, January 16, 2010

Termination of Existence

Life is short. We can't deny. But the demise of a person can make us deny the fact that death has approached. Be it predictable or unpredictable, the loss has won victory in impacting lives of others. It reminds us about how fragile life is and how much we ought to treasure everyone who has crossed our paths. Significantly or just a passer by.

This week has been a bit rocky for me. It's also a week I came to realize about many other things. I learned about the egocentric human's heart, in a matter of how a friend can hurt you for his/her own comfort. No, I'm not throwing any judgmental view here. But this episode had caught me really disappointed. I'd gotten over it though. Just a note here for me to draft out my personal progression. A friend in need is a friend indeed. I guess this proverb has its exceptions. I lost a friend at all cost.

Facebook is where I get myself updated with juicy news now. Oh well, not exactly juicy all the time. Mishap incidences do occur. Just yesterday, I got to know that one of my highschool teachers, Mr. Ahmad had passed away a day before. And today, I was trapped in a shock at the death of an acquaintance, Ganesha. We were in the same batch and it's hard to believe cuz I just saw him at the start of the week. Seriously, everything came as a predicament I didn't want this week to have even started. It just sounded so wrong.

All in all, rest in peace, Mr. Ahmad and Ganesha. God bless you and thank you for appearing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment