Sunday, January 17, 2010

My lovely 23rd! (round 1)

I've aged yet another year! And I'm officially hitting the not-so-big TWO-THREE!! :) I'm a weirdo, I tell you. The thing about me is that, unlike everyone else, I am someone who do not mind growing older. I kid you not. I always have the idea that as the years go by, I gain more experience and grow wiser. So it actually makes me glad that I'm a year older by now and true enough, I'd learned so much over the yesteryears. Thank God.

Just like how I missed celebrating Christmas in Malaysia, this 23rd birthday is one of the events I look forward to, to celebrate it with my family. So I'd equally divided my time for everyone, family and besties basically. Alright, so round one celebration was with my little brothers last night. What more can I say when I've been blessed with such wonderful brothers who stood by me all the time? They'd given me a memorable night, a lovely birthday memory enough to last for a life time. Truly, I appreciate all that they'd done.

p/s: Thank you so much Alvin, Loong and KHong!! Loving all of you lotsss!! :) *with a big teddy bear hug!*


Saturday 160110, Station 1 Cafe, BP.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday wendyy!!! i nak msg u but my fon sume gilaa :( :(

    sorry.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chin! haha. it's ok. appreciate it alot! :):):) hugss!!

    ReplyDelete