Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas pressie, 09

Before I proceed any further with this post, I have to confession to make, that this is a pretty much overdue entry. Had promised to blog about my Christmas present and it's been a month since then. Sorry for the delay. I had even deleted a some pictures unintentionally. So there are only 4 pathetic pictures left in the folder. Nevertheless, I thank all of you who had given me lovely gifts, cards and even treat of indulgent meals.

Coach, mini handbag from my beloved 'sanyi'.
Dress which I happened to chance upon when I was in Ipoh with the babes. My ever loving 'xiaoyi' insisted to buy it for me as a present.
PDI t-shirt from my charming bro, PL and his sweet girlfriend, Weiwei.
Perlini's. A pair of elegant earrings from Andrew

Thanks for the gifts with love from everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment