Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Lovely 23rd! (round 3)

"Many people walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart."- anonymous
God has certainly blessed me with a bunch of amazing friends. I'm not someone who's good at making friends. But when I do regard you as my friend, I truly appreciate that you came into my life and made an impact which I'd love to say THANK YOU!

My bestie and beloved housemates gave me a fantabulous post-birthday celebration. It was meant to be a surprise at first, but I came to know about it. My bad. Anyways, thanks all for such a splendid evening, dining by the beach at this restaurant called the Bert's Garden. It has an exotic ambience and actually made the dining pretty nostalgic.

All dressed up for the night.
Placing our orders.
Koon Ling babe
JoonKeat X Soo
Big LOVE
Cake cutting. I was told that the cake was chosen by JK and he was attracted to the name of the cake. It was called the 'Fair Lady'.
This is an ugly pikcha but just to show you the cake.
With my name on it.
Everyone has their shares.
TH said this is ugly. :( since Soo is so sweet, I must show it.Thanks babe for the surprise and pressie! Love it lotsssss
Such a cute t-shirt, I like!
The babes
:)
Darlingssss
Eric and TH(photographer of the night)
Cu Guan X Eric
The couple, also my besties.

I was so touched that everyone actually remembered this day and they never failed to tickle my heart. Thanks for the meal and you presence. :) hugz

Monday 180110, Bert's Garden, Klebang, Malacca

No comments:

Post a Comment