Monday, January 18, 2010

My Lovely 23rd! (round 2)

My family, they are awesome people!! Being with them gives me so much of warmth, a feeling I can never get elsewhere. It's exclusively incomparable. My two lovely god-sisters has never failed to pamper with with their love. And so it makes an event so memorable with these people around.

To the exact date of my birthday, 17th Jan 2010. I have to say that I had a rather simple day, lazing at home while trying to catch up a bit on my work. Being the lazy me(expected), the intended mission had failed miserably. :( You know the Hokkiens have the tradition of eating vermicelli with and egg on their birthday? My sweet daddy actually tried doing so. But instead of vermicelli which wasn't available at home, he cooked me maggi noodles with egg! And the Koreans have the tradition of drinking seaweed soup on their birthdays. So my dad told me to add some seaweed to my noodles. ZZzzzzz. Anyways, that's really sweet of him. Love you dad!

At night, they celebrated my birthday with a seafood party at Segenting. The same place as where we celebrated my mom's but a different restaurant. Food was delicious and we had a really good time chatting, gossipping, joking and laughing. After a sumptuous spread of dinner, we went strolling around the village and visited the 'Lovers' Bridge'.

It was such a beautiful night! And love you all. And thanks for the pressie, from Eilyn, Jeslyn, Hon Wee and Heng.
With Jes a.k.a. Huihui
With Lynn and Huihui
Mommy bakes me a banana cheese cake!
Sistas 4evaMy family!!
Stab YOU!
Now, cut YOU!

Sunday 170110, Segenting and the sisters' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment