Saturday, April 30, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy

My eyes caught the glimpse of this close-to-perfection darling of heart, like droplets of the precious morning dews before they evaporate and vanish under the heat of the sun and so indistinctively warmed by an affection which I could have possible explained in a verbiage from the bottom of my throbbing heart. Sincerely. I was frosted before I felt this little tinge of warmth that slowly unstructured the tiny molecules of my fragile heart. It amplified the velocity of collision that I could hardly control the momentum. So fuzzy, I couldn't recall since when and how the event took place but for all I know, a liquid me was moulded back with care into a more complete piece in accordance to his personality while this is what I went in depth in search of perfection. Yes, this is it. I told myself - this is the mould that I want to snuggly fit in and be in it for as long as I'm granted to stay. It's about that speckle of stardust I'd secretly stolen from this comfort zone, an act that has not been documented in doctrine yet every step I take is a leap of faith and so far, faith hasn't left me despondent. I may not be perfect, I may not be the princess. I may not be everything this man has ever wanted from a woman, yet he's all that I can ask for, all that I've ever wanted. It's a non-obligatory bliss to wake up every morning, not finding dews but a particular someone who engages a corner of your mind and you perpetually cogitate on the soft whisper that tells - this is the day! This journey which I'd embarked on might not be something new, but the best I would disclose. There's no way I can draw a discrete distinction in this relationship as to how far we'll be ushered. Just like how I'm unable to fraction this note into paragraphs when I do not know where to make the cut. I could go on and on typing with this endless flight of ideas. Even if it’s a sensation I am weaving together from my own idyllic wishes and retrospection, I'll never want to let loose of my grip. All because I do not want to lose someone so dear to me. When my worst adversary, frailty takes its stand, I'll always remember when I pass the life of this period of time. So warm, fuzzy and close to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment