Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello Kitty!

It's a long weekend where I had initially planned to make a trip to Penang with Bc when she suggested, but Keston is away in Japan and we had to call it off. I came back instead cuz Eunice is back and I've gotta renew my passport. Woke up freaking early on Friday morning and went to the immigration department, got the forms filled, picture snapped and tadaaa! My I/C was not in my purse!! And I still can't recall where I had it misplaced! Arghh... :S And since I was already awake, I drove grandma and grandaunt around town to get some groceries and herbs, then brought them for lunch. Went to meet sis in Kluang for dinner cuz the big news from her was 'Wendy is going to be an aunt by 2012!'. Wheeee~ Saturday, met up with Eunice, Michele and her sis, Wendy. We brought her little nieces, Melissa and Denise for Rio. It's been such a long while since I last brought the kids out and boy, they're adorable!! It's good to see my babes again and a little catch up every now and then seems like a brilliant bond.

Luckily the long weekend was spent doing something rather than nothing. Okay, I did idled around, and being a couch potato is just so me!! Nothing beats lounging on the bed in pajamas with a laptop next to me, a TV in front of my vision watching the all time favorite series, Smallville, popping chocolates into my mouth and sipping a cup of fragrant Earl Grey tea. This is heaven!! But out of boredom, I picked up my collection of tiny soft toys and started playing with Photobooth. d: I have a set of 7 pairs of Hello Kitty collected from McD's Happy Meal when I was younger! I'm not a fan of this kitty cat, but somehow I just queued with the crowd every week to get the compendium, one at a time. Total of 14 cats in my room at the end of the Kitty season. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment