Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teddy Hug

Spent the last 9 hours preparing slides for my presentation and halfway through, I got really frustrated and discouraged cuz I screwed up one of my recent test and God-knows-why I was so moody. Totally demotivated while final exam is just 4 months away!! *panic attack* Just as my friend and I were ranting to each other about how wretched are our lives, I received the sweetest message that made me smile like an imbecile after reading. A message from that man who twitches my heart very now and then even with the simplest word like 'Hello!'. Of course, he replied really sweetly to my message and despite him saying he's boring, he's got me completely smitten. I had never imagined myself writing so many sticky posts like this, not even in my past relationships. Yet I proved myself wrong this time. This man has gotta be really special. (:

Can I pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I can make a wish to have him here right now. If only I could convert those infinite virtual teddy hugs into real ones immediately, I guess I'll never want to let go. *blush* People say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I choose to differ. I would say beauty is in the eye of the bear-holder. Just how I wished those virtual teddy hugs can breathe air and come to life! Or make (xoxo)cillin come to real? d:

Xoxo to you readers, nothing more but virtually! (: Good night!
Little hearts never fear when teddy bear is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment