Sunday, April 10, 2011

Untitled Post

Weekend in KL to help couz, Michelle, shop for clothes since she had just started her foundation studies in Taylor's and needed something formal to wear for presentation purposes. As usual, The Gardens has become a favorite shopping spot cuz it's the nearest megamall from aunt's crib. Found Michie a few shirts and slacks which she nodded complacently every time I asked whether she likes it or not. Buying her clothes is a pretty easy and snappy task cuz she's not picky like me.
So my intention to get a dress is of a disappointment again. ): I saw this red poplin dress from Promod which I adore very much! It's like, some bloody red kinda red, but size 4 were all sold out while size 6 fits really loosely especially the neckline that droops forward when I bend. Aishh, what to do when I don't have a busty chest? d: I really want this!! If anyone of you happen to walk in Promod, please keep a look out for size 4. If you find one, please tell me! Pretty please... This is the dress...
Met up with Wei Hao too on Saturday night. The last time I saw him was half a year ago during my electives in HUKM and boy, should I say he talks like an excellent houseman now? In fact all my seniors are. The fact that they start talking bout work is like, 'Wow!!'. I really do not know a lot! I'm pretty sure my part of learning comes after I start working too. :D Wheee. Right now, the only objective is to pass as a medical student, not a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment